developer.jelix.org n'est plus utilisée, et existe uniquement pour son historique. Postez les nouveaux tickets sur le compte github.
Ticket #596 (closed new feature: wontfix)
HTML to PDF (response)
|Reported by:||samtahRam||Owned by:||samtahRam|
|Hosting Provider:||Php version:|
PDF Response based on DOMPDF dompdf is an HTML to PDF converter. At its heart, dompdf is (mostly) CSS2.1 compliant HTML layout and rendering engine written in PHP. It is a style-driven renderer: it will download and read external stylesheets, inline style tags, and the style attributes of individual HTML elements. It also supports most presentational HTML attributes.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- review review? deleted
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Severity changed from normal to minor